Friday 8 November 2013

♥ Zombies.. Ahhh! ♥

This post is inspired by the fact that my mummy and I went to some sim that had zombies you could kill with a baseball bat.. pretty funny. Mummy lagged and had a train of zombies behind her and then they all sort of piled on. I ran away fast as I kept dying, think I was the wrong height for the game really.. cos my hits weren't doing much damage at all. Too small probably.

Anyway, this outfit is from Buttons & Bows. I am not wearing the hammer or boots that came with it though (I was really disappointed by the boots because I thought they looked awesome, but they made my feet look really long.. like boats.. and you couldn't make them shorter) So.. my solution was to wear different boots rather than trash the whole look. Marmelade to the rescue with awesome funky boots.. and then accessorized with Candii Kitten binky and tea.s jewelry. Enjoy!

Oh.. also I love these blocks my mummy put in my room for me. My room is super cute.

Credits: 

Outfit: Zombie Killer TD Baby size only from Buttons & Bows
Shoes: Funky Boots - Knitted Blue from Marmelade
Hair: Alexis - Browns from Ploom
Binky: Lalafant Paci *Sky* from Candii Kitten
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio