Wednesday 6 November 2013

♥ Frozen ♥

Brrr.. it's soooo cold! At least over here where I am in the UK it is at least. I'm thinking snow will be on it's way before I know it.. and in Second Life snowy sims seem to be popping up left, right and center. I love them though.. just feel I have to dress up for the occasion. 

Because I felt cold for real, I felt I needed to bundle up in Second Life too and thus this cute outfit was born! 

This hair is totally adorable, from Wasabi Pills. My mummy even got a matching longer version so we can be super cute together. Funny thing was we were looking for hood hair for me when we stumbled on that one. I can never find any hair that will fit under my hoods on my hoodies.. I have one hair from Elikitaria that fits, but I had to mod it loads and I'm still not 100% happy with it. Why is there no decent hood hair?! I'd make some myself, but hair is just too beyond me.. I have tried before and it was an epic fail. I just about manage to edit linked parts on non mesh hair and move them around, delete/make strands invisible just to mod them a bit.. but even that looks a bit dodgy. Someone please come up with decent hoodie hair for kids.. and grownups.. it's just depressing to have hair sticking out underneath it. Or my other suggestion for all those awesome hoodies I have but don't like to wear because of the dodgy hair under it.. creators need to include a version with the hood down too. I'm just rambling and venting my frustration at hood hair shopping now.. I've gone off in a totally different direction to what I initially set out to write.. anyways, back to what I was saying previously.. the hair is from Wasabi Pills. The coat is from Baby Pie, the jeans are also from Baby Pie (but they were part of a completely different outfit) the boots are also Baby Pie! The pose is my own creation and I list the accessories under here.

I also feel sad that oh Daisies is closing.. I just wanted to say that's another designer that will be missed. If you like her stuff, go grab it before the 17th.. she's closing her store and marketplace due to real life stuff and we all know that has to come first. I hope whatever is happening in Nisaa's life right now works out (I just would like to point out that I have absolutely no clue what is going on, before anyone messages me asking, only that a notice went out in her group to say due to real life she is closing) 

Another thing.. my family and I are trying out that whole [ L I F E ] HUD system.. the thing that basically turns your avatar into The Sims game. It's been quite amusing so far.. especially since my parents have to roll around on my rug for entertainment currently.. haha.. so funny. They told me they were rolling around on my floor so I had to tp home immediately to check it out. Was not disappointed. Also absolutely hilarious to have my daddy sleep in the kids bed.. and there's an animation in the AR one we have where he randomly fell out of bed. I cracked up.. one minute he was there, the next he was on the floor! My daddy also won a urinal out of the gatcha machine at the main store for [ L I F E ] which made me giggle quite a bit.. also brought up many in world questions about why my daddy has to stand to pee and I don't. Haha. Oh the joys of being young and stupid.. I've decided that toddlers are just like mini drunk people.. I sort of stagger around, say inappropriate things, laugh a lot and have fun. It's great. Anyway, so far for the [ L I F E ] HUD thing we've not had to buy food as the lucky chair in the main store seemed to provide us with a few bits to get us started off. I like to multi-task with mine.. I'll like sit on the potty with a drink and some food. I got a message that I was stinking once while I was in the bath!! I was like, dude, gimme a chance to get clean.

Final closing thought: radiator. Yup, I'm random.

Credits:

Coat: Steel ToddleeDoo Pea Coat from Baby Pie
Boots: Winter Boot Fatpack - Black from Baby Pie
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s] (Event item)
Hair: Lumi 2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon Tea from Wasabi Pills
Pose: Cutesy Pose Pack - Cutesy4 from Kaci's Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio