Monday 2 December 2013

♥ Duvet Day ♥

Everyone all spent out from The Arcade and from the Woodland Treasures Gatcha event? I know I am.. I spent an atrocious 4k at The Arcade.. and I bought a lot of stuff I didn't even really want. I just got it because hey it's The Arcade. I feel a bit disgusted with myself at how much I spent when I could have probably just gone to yard sales and picked up the bits I actually really wanted. When will I ever learn?! I even parted with 1k at the Woodland Treasures Gatcha. No doubt I'll end up showing you what I got from both soon enough.

My mummy was just as bad as I was.. she tried to get me a panda hot water bottle and must have spent at least 1k trying for it.. she got every bottle but the one I wanted. Typical. We ended up setting up a gatcha sales room over at Bubbles Lane to sell off our duplicates and things we generally didn't want. If you want to check out our gatcha room, just type Bubbles Lane into search or Awwdorable and it's the store next to my mummy's "Oh! Couture" store and opposite ZoZo's. Lots for sale there, definitely go check it out.

Feeling a bit depressed today, had some bad news in real life which just left me feeling really low. I've not even bothered logging onto Second Life yet, luckily I already had this outfit lined up and ready to post.. having a hard job getting going today. I have so much to do and I've been in bed all day, it's now just gone 5pm here.. I have got to go and have a bath and start cleaning the house after I post this. I know that just laying here brewing in my misery is not helping.. and putting off all the things I need to do is making me more anxious and depressed.

Sometimes you just need to get warm and snuggle up in something comfy, like this cute romper from Baby Pie. Perfect for when you just want to have a "duvet day" - not sure what people in other parts of the world call them. Basically it's just a day where you don't move from your bed.. which is pretty much my life in real life right now.

Credits:

Outfit: Kensley Winter Romper - White from Baby Pie
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon Tea from Wasabi Pills
Cheek Sparkles from Oh Daisies (Closed)
Nails: Yule Flakes Nail HUD from Tiddleywinks
Bedroom set from *AR*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio