Saturday 14 December 2013

♥ Intrigue Co. Love ♥

Absolutely adore what Intrigue Co. comes up with.. The plushies from The Arcade are too cute and this round was no exception, bringing us a super cute collection of Forest Pals. I managed to get my hands on the whole collection (with many gatcha attempts) and I am displaying them on and around their  RARE tree display. I love how they all have names and a sweet little poem when you click on them too.

Also I'm wearing these freakin' adorable Fox Pajamas, also from Intrigue Co. These were found at the latest Collabor88. Not only do you get the ToddleeDoo baby and kid version for 188 lindens.. but you get male and female adult and regular child version too! They're mesh and a must have for SLers who enjoy all things cute. Get your whole family to wear one for an awesome funny family pic. Sadly I've not been about much in SL lately to get my family in on this.. but one day I will get that funny family pic! Mwhahaha! ♥

Credits:

Outfit: Fox Pajamas (Toddleedoo) - Baby from Intrigue Co. (Collabor88)
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 5 from click
Plushie collection: Plushie Pals: Forest Friends from Intrigue Co. (Arcade)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio