Monday 23 December 2013

♥ So, it'll soon be Christmas.. ♥

Yay, it's Christmas soon! I've been soooo busy in real life it's not even funny. I've been thankful for the moments where I've been able to sit down for longer than five minutes and have some time without even thinking about Christmas. 

Had to go visit family which was fun, especially when the kids have the chicken pox and stinking colds. I don't have the best health, so hopefully I don't get a cold or shingles.. (though shingles is usually more common to get if you're over 50, which I'm not) My niece decided to blow her nose and then give me the tissue as a gift.. lovely. 

I've been really tired too, but my new medication I'm on doesn't help.. that makes me pretty drowsy. So, between sleeping and Christmas preparations etc I've not had a whole lot of time for the things I usually enjoy. 

Planning to do a lot of baking from Christmas eve onwards.. I have a birthday cake to bake Christmas eve, I still have the gingerbread house to make that I volunteered to do (stupidly) and there's these chocolate things I said I'd do too. I think basically between cooking Christmas dinners, birthday party food, cakes, biscuits etc.. I'm gonna be camped in the kitchen for about 3 days. I think I'd rather be there than waiting at the table though.. everyone goes mad at Christmas.. it does my head in. The shops close for a few days and everyone panic buys. It's not the end of the world people!! It's like 3 days.. you really do not need 24 pints of milk and 100 toilet rolls etc to see you through 3 days!

If I say Christmas one more time in this, I think I might have an aneurysm.. I'm gonna try to refrain from saying it, instead I'm going to call it festivities from now. 

Anyways, back onto the main reason for my blog. Second Life stuff! I wish I had more to write about Second Life things, but sadly I don't.. my family had a blip and almost split up; but for now it seems to be rectified (for how long though remains to be seen) 

This festive looking outfit is from Sew Cute and the gorgeous accompaniments (the reindeer plushie and the polar bear attachment) are from silentsparrow and Beetlebones. The adorable animals to collect from Beetlebones are just darling and if you don't fall in love with one of the land or sea ones.. well.. you must just dislike cute things. Nah, each to their own I guess! Thanks to my friend ZoZo for giving me this one.. he's been stuck by my side ever since.



  Credits:

Outfit: Pink Reindeer Outfit - TD from Sew Cute
Reindeer plushie: (Rudy) Deer-ee! Mesh Plush Deer from silentsparrow
Polar bear: Arctic Friends Polar Bear Pal (Ash) from Beetlebones
Hair: Hair*140*Mocha from Love Soul
Nails: Snowflake Nail Polish from Petite Bowtique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio