Saturday 28 December 2013

♥ Post Christmas ♥

Hey! Hope you all had an awesome Christmas both in Real Life and in Second Life.

In Real Life I was sick over Christmas, but I had anticipated I probably would be after visiting family. I always get sick when I see other people anyway, my immune system is crap! So I spent most of Christmas eve and Christmas day complaining that I didn't feel well and boxing day it all got too much and I couldn't even get out of bed. Every part of my body ached, I had a sore throat and cough.. and generally felt like death. Decided to sleep as long as possible on boxing day to try to fix it a bit and it worked.. felt loads better after an epic sleep. I did get some awesome presents though and I even made a birthday cake on Christmas eve for my SO who celebrates his birthday on Christmas eve.

In Second Life I didn't get to spend time with my family really.. which is kinda sad.. but I did get them both a present and was surprised when I logged in earlier to get a whopping 2500 linden gift card for Baby Pie. They know how much I love Baby Pie stuff! I was so surprised. My awesome friend ZoZo even managed to hide the fact that she got me the Baby Pie Limited 50 outfit that I was grumbling that I missed out on.. she had to hide the fact that she got it for me for Christmas and let me whine to her that I missed out! lol. Thanks again to my awesome parents and my awesome friend ZoZo.

None of my other friends bothered with presents and I didn't think they would.. it seems most people on my list these days are more acquaintances than friends. The people who I always have to message to talk to and they never message me.. makes me wonder if they even like me at all! Keep thinking I should remove the people on my list who I've unticked and made myself invisible to.. but haven't brought myself round to doing so. They've either deeply upset me or just bug me nonstop when I ask them not to. I can't be the only one to have those kind of people on their list.. lol. 

Ooh, random, but while I think of it.. if you haven't done so, head on down to KittyCatS main sim and click the last door on the advent calendar in the middle of the store to receive your FREE snowflake KittyCat. You do have to feed it, but it comes with a weeks worth of food to start you off. But if you're like me and you enjoy breeding them, this won't be a problem anyway. They are non transfer though, so sorry if you were thinking of picking one up for someone else.

Anyways, on to the main post. I'm so behind in Christmas posts and I have a ton of Christmassy outfits still to post.. so, forgive me for being a little behind. This outfit is from Baby Pie and was a mother and daughter combo.. I got my mummy the adult version, which is equally as awesome... but she was busy when I took this picture (otherwise I may have roped her in to posing with me)

Credits:
Outfit: 2013 Christmas Formal - Toddleedoo from Baby Pie
Hair: Hair"Flora"(Brown Diamond) from D!va
Nails: Holiday Shimmers Nail Polish from Petite Bowtique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio