Wednesday 18 December 2013

♥ Tutu Cute ♥

Getting away from the Wintery posts today.. I still manage to blog a bit even though I've not been able to spend much time at all in Second Life really. I've been so busy in my real life trying to get sorted for Christmas. I'm really excited for it now! 

Speaking of Christmas, I'm going to make a gingerbread house in real life.. I sort of put myself forward for it and I've never made one before.. should be interesting. I'll post the outcome of that if it's something I'm actually proud of.. or, it's a complete mess and you'd all get a good laugh from it.

This outfit is from Madeleine's and according to the picture that came with it, was supposed to come with boots, but mine didn't. I didn't bother contacting the creator as it just gave me an excuse to customize it a bit myself.

 Credits:

Outfit: BABY ONLY - Faeleigh Tutu in Pink from Madeleine's (was supposed to come with shoes, mine didn't)
Shoes: Precious Wellies - Dusky Rose from Inner Peace
Star blush: Star Blush for Kittycats (free from kittycats advent calendar)
Ring and earrings: eiffel silhouette set from trinket (Limited 50)
Weasel: Holding Weasel (Magic) Wind Elemen-tails! RARE from silentsparrow (Arcade)
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Nails: Snowflake Nail Polish from Petite Bowtique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio