Monday 20 January 2014

♥ No Regrets ♥

So, not much of an improvement from yesterday I'm afraid.. so, rather than go on and on about how depressing things are at the moment, I'm gonna just show off my outfit today.

This super adorable outfit is from Baby Pie, found at Limited 50. There probably aren't any of these left now as they were selling out fast when I picked mine up. I love the colours, the pink and floral.. I even adore the little boots and hairband.

Looking forward to the next gatcha events.. not sure when they're coming up, but I'm always excited about them. Got ages until The Arcade.. but there must be some kids ones coming up soon.

Credits:

Outfit: Stenna January - L50 from Baby Pie (Limited 50)
Ring and Earrings: eiffel silhouette set from .trinket.
Nails: Jelly Bean Nails ToddleeDoo from Petite Bowtique
Pose: Modeling Pack 2 - modeling 6 from Pixie Dust Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio