Tuesday 28 January 2014

♥ Snuggly Panda ♥

I haven't blogged That's So {Kyoot} in a little while. I almost forgot this outfit was in my inventory.. but it's so snuggly and cute looking.. plus, you know how much I love pandas. I often buy things I like when I see them and because I like to wear one outfit a day they tend to sit in my inventory waiting for their turn to be worn. Some people change multiple times a day (if I did this I'd never have any time for anything else and I'd be broke to boot) or other people wear the same outfit for weeks or months at a time! Daddy, I'm looking at you when I say that! Mummy and I just managed to get him to change his clothes after being in them since before Christmas.. I bet they were ripe! I think daddy gets annoyed at mummy and I always nitpicking, trying to get him to dress differently.. and tear him out of the outdated system clothes. There's really no excuse to not wear mesh if you have a mesh capable viewer.. there's plenty of decent free mesh clothing flooding the marketplace, either free or insanely cheap. I think the majority of men just are too lazy to change their clothing though. Mummy and I share the same love of shopping, I'm often told I'm a mini mummy. I think if I was blonde and had a skin tone more close to my mummy then it would be like the mini mummy looks wise too. 

Anyways, yesterday I had a day where I was anti-social. I didn't talk to anyone, nor care to. I was in a proper funk and just needed some me time.. I didn't even get online. I just stayed in bed, staring at the TV, watching sometimes and other times just staring at it while I was deep in thought. My thoughts can be very dark, so it was really hard not to listen to myself. I am my own worst enemy and critic. Today, however, I decided would be different. I had tons I needed to do around the house in real life.. as my recent funks had meant I'd not only neglected myself but my surroundings too. My house was looking as depressing as I've felt lately. I managed to pull myself out of bed earlier on, despite having hardly any sleep, have a bath and I even managed to get some things done. I still have a few things on my list to do, but it's definitely looking better. I need some funk be gone spray or something for those dark times. ♥

Credits:

Outfit: Tammy from That's So {Kyoot}
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Black - from [tea.s]
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon tea from Wasabi Pills
Nails: TD Nails {HUD} - Winter and Fall from *BABY*
Pose: Sweet 3 (m) - Sweet - from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio