Wednesday 29 January 2014

♥ Mine ♥

With Valentines day fast approaching, this outfit seemed perfect in every way for it. It's from Baby Pie, but when you look at it.. you can just tell it is! You all should know I'm a big fan of Baby Pie stuff by now.. my parents even knew that and got me a Gift card at Christmas for Baby Pie, for which I'm eternally grateful. I'm slowly working my way through it by the way, mummy and daddy! I bought this outfit with it actually.. yay!

It seems most kids are getting ready for camp.. I feel a bit left out and always do when this happens. They know about it from school (which I don't go to, on account that nobody runs one with hours I can attend at) and by time I do find out about camp.. it's because people are getting ready to go, stores are selling camp related things and by this point it's all sold out. I dream of the day that someone makes a school that operates during the day during GMT hours. A camp too, for that matter. ♥

Credits:

Outfit: Mine Dress - Heart Themed TD Complete Outfit from Baby Pie
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Black - from [tea.s]
Hair: Alexis - Browns from Ploom
Nails: Cute Nails - Strawberry from Cute Bytes
Binky: Ultimate BinkyBoo-heart from Oh Daises (closed)
Pose: Sweet 4 - Sweet - from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio