Thursday 30 January 2014

♥ A new take on things.. ♥

My mummy is so amazingly awesome for editing my pic for me today. I felt like I needed some fresh photography/editing and asked my mummy if she'd do it for me. I was half expecting her to say no, since at the time she was busy making awesome new mesh things in blender.. but she was totally amazing and took a break just to help me. Mummy, if you read this.. you rock! Thank you!

This outfit has been sitting in my inventory for a long time.. how do I know this? Because the shoes were waaaaaaaay too big for the current ToddleeDoo update.. and since the original shoes to go with this outfit were no modify I had to improvise and use different shoes.

And.. I just wanna say how much I freakin' adore these shoes from :*BABY*: aka Baby Princess. When I discovered my outfits shoes were too big, they immediately sprung to mind and rescued the outfit. They come complete with a HUD in a variety of pastel colours.. and you can colour all different parts of the shoe! They were such an awesome bargain. I just wish they came in non pastel colours too, darker colours.. like black, red, purple, etc. But they're fab just being pastel and I love them! ♥

Credits:

Outfit: Charlotte in Pink from :>Inner Peace<: (except without shoes)
Shoes: Candy PoP Sneakers - Cute Colors from :*BABY*:
Hair: Alexis - Browns from Ploom
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Nails: TD Nails {HUD} Princess Pastels from :*BABY*:
Pose: Cloth Juggle from Abby Lane
Picture by: tinkertilly Resident (my awesome mummy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio