Friday 31 January 2014

♥ Inspired ♥

So, with the nifty photo editing my mummy did last post for me.. she inspired me to do something similar. Successful or not? 

I like this outfit, it's sort of grownup in a very child like way. It's like I tried to copy my mummy or something. The purse is absolutely adorable and has the pose built into it. I've had this outfit and purse for a while and hadn't done anything with it. I had the hair for ages too, my mummy picked it out for my grandma's wedding (which I didn't actually get to go to.. maybe one day I can show you the outfit I was going to wear for that)

Anyway, not going to say too much more.. I'm in a funk. I slept all night and all day and I'm pretty depressed. I wasn't even going to get out of bed, but forced myself too. Good thing I had already edited this picture the other day.. one less thing to do!

Credits:

Outfit: Phoebe from [Ello Poppet!]
Hair: Victoria - Blondes from [e]
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Earrings: Stick-On Earrings #8 from .click.
Bag: Rapunzel Purse from The Jilly Bean Factory {JB}
Nails: TD Nails {HUD} Princess Pastels from :*BABY*:
Pose: Pose inbuilt while holding the bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio