Saturday 1 February 2014

♥ Like a Panda Cub ♥

This outfit I put together from a few different pieces.. I really like how it turned out and I even wore it for a few days, which is not like me! Like the title suggests, it reminds me of a Panda cub. Cute.

The Woodland Gatcha event is now open. I haven't been over yet, but I know what's there and I already know what gatchas I will hit when I do go. Lots of cuteness to be had, go check it out!

It's my mummy's real life birthday tomorrow.. so Happy Birthday, mummy! Hope you have an awesome day. ♥

Credits:

Turtleneck: {Turtleneck}{White}{Toddleedoo} from {Glitter Outfitters}
Jeans: Jess Pants from  [Petite Silhouette]
Boots: Sparkle Boots Black Toddleedoo from Candii Kitten
Hair: Lumi 2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Panda arm: Regular Pandas from Pink Fuel
Ring: Pandoo Ring - Black from [tea.s]
Panda ears: Snorkie's Panda Ears Headband - Kids from Snorkie's
Backpack: Zoo Packpacks - Panda from {Apple Blossom}
Nails: Glitterific Nails from Tiddleywinks
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 2 - from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio