Tuesday 4 February 2014

♥ Why I blog.. ♥

I've seen a lot of posts recently to do with the reasons of why people blog and it's been pretty interesting. No two reasons are the same. So.. I decided to ask myself too, "Why do I blog?" and I think it comes down to a few things. One, I enjoy it.. and two, I like to have a record of my outfits, thoughts and happenings in Second Life. I know my blog is public and other people can and do view it, but I see it more as somewhere where I can write whatever I want whether it be about Second Life or Real Life. Writing can be very therapeutic at times. My blog has a bit of everything mixed in.. although I do try to focus it mostly on SL. I guess bottom line is, I blog for myself.. if anyone reads it and likes it, or even if they just come to look at the pictures - then that makes me extremely happy. 

In other news, I've not been feeling at all well.. so that's why I've been a little on the quiet side. I'm suffering with a really bad sore throat and my head keeps pounding. I know this is gonna sound majorly weird but I even smell unwell.. my body smells like illness and when I smell I can just smell vomit. It's gross. Anyways, back to Second Life stuff.. 

We tried to go to a roleplay restaurant for my mummy's real life birthday.. something nice for us all to do as a family. Nobody wanted to take our money apparently, since everywhere was closed or needed a reservation. So frustrating! I was really looking forward to doing that with them too.. would be interesting to see how my daddy reacts in a scenario like that - since he mostly voices and I've never really seen him RP.

So, I did give in and go to the Woodland Treasures Gatcha in the end. I picked up a whole bunch of things, I'm only showing off two of them in this post though. How cute is this necklace? I liked it so much that I whined that I only got one, so my mummy was awesome and got me a few more. I got the doll I wanted first try too, I only liked the look of the red one and was lucky I got it. The beautiful dress is from Marmelade. I bought it before Christmas and real life just took over and it sat in my inventory. I'm slowly working my way through my impulse purchases and trying to wear them all. Shame this pic came out a bit blurry.. I was having issues with things not rezzing, like the road. lol

I just realised it looks like I've got my doll in a headlock.. I can assure you she was absolutely fine and loved being held like that! ♥

 Credits:

Outfit: Party Dress from Marmelade
Hair: Mayumi3 (Brown Diamond) from D!va
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink - from [tea.s]
Necklace: Glitter Baby Owly Necklace 3 from LPB (Woodland Gatcha)
Doll: Princess Dolly Red from Little Big Me (Woodland Gatcha)
Nails: Glitterific Nails from TiddleyWinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio