Wednesday 5 February 2014

♥ Love this bundled up panda cub, will ya? ♥

Yes, it's another panda look. I'm obsessed, I know! I wonder why pandas are used so much in ToddleeDoo clothing.. not that I'm complaining, since I love them, just wondering. I wish people would make more kitty stuff too, since I adore cats as well. 

Anyway, this pose is just too adorable.. found at Woodland Gatcha Treasures, from Little Moments. This outfit is just too cute for words.. my mummy even asked me if I'd gotten into her makeup again after she saw my panda eyes. How can any kid resist the lure of makeup? Or anything that we're not allowed to touch for that matter..?

 Credits:

 Outfit: Panda Coat set from [Ello Poppet]
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Pose: Love-4 from Little Moments (Woodland Gatcha)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio