Thursday 6 February 2014

♥ Showing some nerd appreciation ♥

Firstly, I can't believe this outfit was rejected from Limited 50. It's sooooo cute! It comes with 3 different tops, obviously I can't wear all three.. so I picked the one I like the most. They are all cute and nerdy though.. Although the jeans aren't mesh, it's still stinkin' cute. Someone actually called me "stinkin' cute" earlier, so I totally stole that from them. Thanks random lady! ♥

 Credits:

Outfit: Limited 50 - NERD ALERT (REJECTED) from Sugar & Spice
Shoes: CandyPoP Sneakers - Cute Colors from :*BABY*:
Hat: Sir Spike Hat from AV (Old Heritage Gatcha win)
Necklace: Glitter Baby Owly Necklace 5 from LPB (Woodland Gatcha)
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH (Old Heritage Gatcha win)
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Nails: Rock Candy Nails ToddleeDoo from {Petite Bowtique}
Glitter hands: Purple Glitter from {Petite Bowtique}
Pose: Blowing Hearts Pose from {Sweet} (Woodland Gatcha)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio