Saturday 8 February 2014

♥ Here we go again.. ♥

I know I'm always rambling on about how bad things are, but giving out very little information other than that.. but things took a turn for the worst recently. I received a letter that just hit me hard.. I knew it was coming, but that didn't ease things for me. I went through a long crying constantly about it phase and have now moved onto the numb phase. I feel numb.. and lost.. and hopeless. The few people I have in my real life have been very supportive of this turn of events and have said they are there for me.. but most of my thoughts and feelings are unfair to spring on people so close to me. I did before in the past and I rattled a few cages doing so. So.. yeah.. numbness is me. Maybe I should just give up. 

Depressing thoughts and feelings aside.. I'm going to move onto that life saving thing we know as Second Life. My mummy brought out a game and put it down at home, it's called "En Garde" and I'd never heard of it.. but apparently it's as old as dirt. I've been in Second Life over 6 years and didn't know about it, so I feel a bit silly. Anyway, my mummy kicked my butt repeatedly at that.. then we played Krafties. We spend a lot of time playing games together.. keeps me sane. I really want to get back into making things though, I've been so lazy with that.. perhaps that should be my new focus. It's nice to have goals and things to do, or else you just get a bit.. "meh" about everything.

Soooooo.. on to the outfit. It's a Baby Pie outfit! It's just darling. I got this new hair from Magika to go with it too.. I was a little skeptical about getting this hair as it looked a grownup style, but it works really well on me! In the picture I'm stood on our coffee table at home.. shhhh.. nobody needs to know I did that!

Credits:

Outfit: Little Brown Bear TD from Baby Pie
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Hair: [01] Honest from Magika
Nails: TD Nails {HUD} Happy Shine from :*BABY*:
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio