Monday 17 February 2014

♥ Daytime to Diva ♥

So, I've talked about it before but Krafties have become a bit of an obsession. I casually sort of played before, but I didn't really understand it.. didn't know how to craft, what did what or anything.. but I've recently begun to learn alongside my family and found that I actually really like it. I think small things like my daddy buying me a HUD and gold membership for the game helped a lot. Got my interest level up and made things easier. If you're looking for something to kill the time, that's free (optional bits and pieces cost, but ultimately it's free) then look into Krafties. 

Anyway, this cute outfit is from.. yep, you guessed it.. Baby Pie. It's meant to look like I dressed myself, but even though the pieces are somewhat mismatched.. it still looks diva stylish.

Credits:

Outfit: Isabel's Winter Blues from Baby Pie
Ring:  Pandoo Ring - Black from [tea.s]
Hair: [01] Little from Magika
Necklace: Glitter Baby Owly Necklace 2 from LPB
Nails: Winter and Fall from Baby Princess
Pose: diva 1 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio