Friday 14 February 2014

♥ Berry Valentine ♥

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope everyone has a lovely day.

What are your views on fitted mesh? I saw the blog post about it having hit the grid and I preferred the non fitted mesh better than the fitted. To me, the fitted mesh is basically like system clothing.. but mesh. I am not sold on it yet.. might have to see it in world more.

Anyways.. this outfit has been made Valentine-esque by the giant berry my forever Auntie Ashlynn  got me for Valentines Day. This berry makes a kissy sound when clicked and it so reminds me of the strawberry from "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2" 

Love these mesh jeans from Cute Bytes. Thanks ZoZo for the heads up about them! I got them in another funky colour too and will no doubt show them off in another post.

Credits:
 
Top: Cardi Combo - Grayscale Pack from Little Closet 
Pants: Kool Jeans - Black from Cute Bytes
Shoes: All-Stars from oh Daisies (closed)
Ring:  Pandoo Ring - Black from [tea.s]
Hair: [01] Little from Magika
Berry: Kissberry from BoOgErs
Nails: Glitterific Nails from TiddleyWinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio