Saturday 22 February 2014

♥ Oh My Panda! ♥

Today's outfit is from Buttons & Bows. Look at how cute the little tights are with the panda heads on the top. Kudos to the designer, I love this outfit.. it's just super cute. It all comes together so nicely! Kind of annoyed I didn't think of it first! Buttons & Bows is always reasonably priced too and for the price this is super awesome. 

Happy Birthday for yesterday to my forever Auntie Ashlynn. I hope you had an awesome day and got lots of awesome things! 

Yep, still addicted to Krafties.. got my highest level plant creature posing with me in this pic. Since I took this pic though, my mummy got him wings and a halo.. he finally got out of his Halloween garb.

Credits:

Outfit: Oh My Panda ToddleeDoo from Buttons & Bows
Hair: [01] Shade from Magika
Necklace: Glitter Baby Owly Necklace 2 from LPB
Nails: Glitter Sparkle Nails from TiddleyWinks
Pose: Modeling Pack 4 - modeling 4 from Pixie Dust Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio