Tuesday 25 February 2014

♥ Itty Bitty Cutie ♥

It's not like me to feel lost for words really, but today I'm having trouble getting anything out.. so I'm going to keep this extremely brief.

This outfit is from Baby Pie and is too adorable. It also has a mummy version, which I got my mummy.. but sadly didn't get us posing together for a picture.

We're now on ToddleeDoo Version 2.8. I've heard people praising it, people slating it, people that are just indifferent.. I think I am in the last group. I didn't really notice the difference until it was told to me. I only tend to stick my oar in and give an opinion on these things when they don't work right for me, but touch wood, this one seems to be fine so far.



Credits:
Outfit: Itsy Toddleedoo - 2 sizes from Baby Pie
Hair: [01] Shade from Magika
Bracelet: Starry Bracelet Dotty Princess from Buglets
Nails: Princess Pastels from *BABY*
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio