Wednesday 26 February 2014

♥ Frogging Awesome ♥

I'm not usually a green fan, but I love this outfit! It's just very playful and cute. It's from Soken Kids, like you didn't already know that from just looking at it?! Great quality mesh. There's some minor clipping around the neckline in this picture, caused by my ao.. I could have edited it out, but I'd feel like I was hiding something if I did. It only clips like that in certain positions on my ao and is not the creators fault.

It's the Arcade soon! I'm so excited! Have you seen the shopping guide yet? If not, you can check it out here: Arcade Shopping Guide March 2014  
I think I want the pugs, the intrigue co kitties to add to my plushies collection, the fairy tree house is cute,  the walkie talkies sound awesome and there's so much more that my brain might explode from excitement if I think on it too much longer.

Also, this Wacky Wednesday there are some awesome things to be had. Just Kidding has a cute outfit, Dappers & Darlings has super cute mermaid looks, Buttons & Bows has some cute outfits out.. but my personal favorite of the week has to be from Tic Tac Toe.. a guitar typer. I have IMed the creator because the animation doesn't line up very well on me, so hopefully she can help me. If not, it's still awesome and as my friend ZoZo said to me, "It's close enough!" lol.

Credits:

Outfit: TD Froggie Overalls MESH from Soken Kids
Shoes: Supa HighTops Ruf Black from Baby Swag
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Bracelet: Charm Lucky from Petite Bowtique
Green Glitter hands: Green Glitter from Petite Bowtique
Nails: Holiday Shimmers Nail Polish from Petite Bowtique
Binky: Ultimate BinkyBoo-heart from oh Daisies (closed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio