Thursday 27 February 2014

♥ Fat Unicorn ♥


Think this outfit was out for a limited time on a promo.. not sure if it's still out, can't remember. But it's really cute and I love it. It's not normal for my daddy to comment on my outfit, but even he said I looked cool. Had this bag in my inventory for ages, it was from a previous Arcade round and I finally had something to put it with. Yay!

With all the events for creators that are popping up, it makes me wish I still felt like creating. I have the desire, but not the motivation. I guess I'll just stick to blogging things I do like and playing Krafties in world until that motivation kicks in.



Credits:
Outfit: Fat Unicorn Outfit from Sugar & Spice
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Bag: The unicorn bag - mint from Milk Motion (Old Arcade win, modified a lot)
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Necklace: Pink Unicorn Necklace from Kawaii
Nails: Jelly Bean Nails from Petite Bowtique
Binky: Ultimate BinkyBoo-heart from oh Daisies (closed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio