Monday 3 March 2014

♥ Rock On ♥

This cute little outfit is from Just Kidding and the awesome typer guitar is from Tic Tac Toe. It's a bit fiddly to get it to fit, but once you do - it rocks. Be wary that the animation doesn't line up perfectly, but don't let that deter you.. it's still an awesome little guitar. The hard rock guitar is definitely my fav. I contacted the creator to see if I could get it to fit better, turns out that it's just the way the animation is.. sadly there's not a ToddleeDoo friendly guitar playing one.. sorry to the creator too if you thought I was complaining. I wasn't! She was lovely though, even if I must have sounded like a noob. 

Have you been to The Arcade and Woodland Treasures yet? I have and it was awesome.. I'll be sure to post on those soon!

Credits:
Outfit: Casual Cardigan from Just Kidding
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Bracelet: Genie Princess Bracelet from Noodles
Binky: Enchanted Binky - Rabbit from Inner Peace
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Guitar: Pink Typing Guitars from Tic Tac Toe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio