Tuesday 4 March 2014

♥ Cutie Patootie ♥

So, I set up a flickr account finally.. you can find that here: Kaci's Flickr   it will show things I've blogged, along with family and friend pictures and Awwdorable releases (when I start back up again that is!) I'd appreciate followers, favs, comments if any of you out there use flickr.. I don't want to be a lone ranger.

Anyways, I went Woodland Treasure Gatcha crazy and I bought a whole ton of stuff. Only a tiny bit of it is shown in this post.. no doubt I'll be showing off more of what I got very soon.

The outfit featured is from Baby Pie. The bouncy castle is from Cute Bytes.. found at the Woodland Treasures Gatcha event. I have the bouncy castles in a whole range of colours, but the pink and purple my mummy gave me is the best by far. I also like the black and yellow.. (yay, Batman colours!) The adorable piggy is from Buttons & Bows, also found at the Woodland Treasures Gatcha. I managed to snag myself a green one and a purple one. The green one just so happened to go amazingly well with my outfit.


Credits:

Outfit: Baby Flora TD Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair: [01] Shade from Magika
Bracelet: Genie Princess Bracelet from Noodles
Binky: Enchanted Binky - Rabbit from Inner Peace
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Piggy: Fairy piggy Green from Buttons & Bows (Woodland Treasures)
Bouncy Castle: GummyCastle - Purple&Pink from Cute Bytes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio