Tuesday 4 March 2014

♥ Fairy Lazy ♥

I couldn't resist showing off more of the Woodland Treasure Gatcha goodies I got. The outfit I'm wearing is from Royal Pain's gatcha at the event.. a fairy based outfit with wings. It's pretty cute! I'm sad that you can't see it properly in all it's glory, however, this pose from Say Cheese's gatcha was just too good not to use alongside the mushroom furniture bits I got from Boogers gatcha. Woo, how many times did I just say gatcha? I lost count!

Two blog posts in one day.. I'm on a roll! 

I played around with my windlight for this picture and I really love how it came out.. I don't usually use shadows either, but I love the way they are in this.

Credits:

Outfit: Royal Fairy Gatcha Pink from Royal Pain (Woodland Treasures)
Hair: Hair"Mayumi3" (Brown Diamond) from D!va
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Pose: ~Mushroom Pose~ from [SC] Say Cheese! (Woodland Treasures)
Flower rug: Flower Rug White from <:*BoOgErS*:>
Tiny mushroom: Plushroom Yellow from <:*BoOgErS*:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio