Friday 14 March 2014

♥ I Have So Many Feels ♥

I'm so sensitive.. to the people nearest and dearest to me, they know this. So, when I got super upset the other day over something so small; it's not really a surprise to the people that know me that I had a melt down. The person who upset me, didn't mean to.. and thought they were being funny.. but there was lots of stuff going on in the background too that led me up to that point. It just made me think what a delicate person I am and how my world can crumble with one small action or a few words that set me off. This inspired the picture below and I'm so proud of it!

The radio accessory included here was all thanks to my awesome friend ZoZo sending me one. I absolutely love it, thank you! It's from Sugabees and plays music when you walk.. or as my Great Uncle said, "What's that jungle music that's playing? It sounds like Disney music or something.." and then my daddy told him it was my radio. lol. It's pretty epic and most of the things in the store are epic too, definitely one to check out. If you're into 7seas fishing, they also have some custom rods up for grabs if you fish in store.

Credits:

Shirt: Little Attitude Tee - I Have So Many Feels - BABY from Minuet
Pants: Kool Jeans - Zebra Pink from Cute Bytes
Sneakers: Kaci Custom Sneakers from A dash of dulce (Limited 50)
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Radio: Boom Poof Radio (Purple) from SugaBees
Animated Tears: Tears from NODe
Nails: Glitter Nails from Oh Daises (Closed)
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 1 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio