Wednesday 12 March 2014

♥ Kitten Pals ♥

I always collect the Intrigue Co. plushies whenever they are at The Arcade. I own all but two rounds now.. and that's only because I didn't know about the event to get the ones I missed. These are the latest collection - Kitten Pals. 18 adorable kitties with a cat tree and jungle gym for you to collect. I managed to get most from the gatcha, but when it started spitting out the 10th persian kitty, I asked friends and tracked down 2 more I was missing and then I went yard sale shopping for the last 2 kitties I couldn't get out of the gatcha. Collection complete, mission complete!

My mummy set up this adorable shot and took this picture too.. but it showcases my adorable outfit, alongside all these super awesome kitties. Thank you mummy for taking such an awesome picture! You can find the rest of my mummy's awesome pictures here: Tilly's flickr

Credits:
Outfit: Arabelle TD Complete Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair: Hair*139*Mocha from Love Soul
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring Pink from [tea.s]
Kitties: Kitten Pals (entire collection) from Intrigue Co.
Photo by: My mummy "Tilly"
Featuring my awesome mummy ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio