Tuesday 11 March 2014

♥ Arcade Photography Contest ♥

I don't usually enter these photography contests. Why? Because usually they are those awful pay to vote for your friends ones and it turns into a popularity contest rather than a talent contest. It's all about who you know and not what you know.. y'know? I absolutely loathe that. Maybe I only hate it so much because I don't have very many friends.. or maybe I'm just too considerate to try to tp my whole friends list to one of those things and demand votes. Plus, people tend to vote more than once and vote for themselves on alts etc etc.. it all gets a bit unfair..

But when I saw The Arcade Photography Contest was judged by judges.. I took a chance. I have no chance in winning next to the entries that I've already seen.. but it was fun to put together and thank you mummy for helping me get my idea out there. I was yabbering on and on to my mummy about the idea I had in my head and she just ran with it and turned it into something even more awesome than I imagined.. so that left me to make it look a bit prettier and I came out with this:


Like it? Please fav it on flickr, although it doesn't count towards me winning.. it will be nice to see that people like it: My contest entry

Outfit is from Buttons & Bows, only with a twist.. using the very awesome cape from Miamai, along with other creators which are featured here (from The Arcade) such as Intrigue Co., BoOgErS, birdy/alchemy and Half Deer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio