Friday 25 April 2014

♥ Hippity Hoppity ♥

Ohhh, just found this post in my drafts.. I thought I had posted it, guess I didn't.. so apologies for the second post in one day.

I look super cute in this outfit from Aura's (found at Woodland Gatcha) and these awesomely cute shoes my epic grandma Mena got me from Cute Bytes. I'm so spoilt. The necklace is from TinyOWL and found at the Ever After event.. my daddy worked so hard to get me Ariel in silver. I have such an awesome family.

Love these bubble backpacks from LAYOVER, found at Kustom9. If you've not been over there yet, you should go. Grownup events nearly always have something that can be modded to fit us. These cute teddy phones were too hard to pass up too.

Credits: 
 
Outfit: Hippity Hoppity Mesh Outfit {Pink} from Aura's (Woodland Gatcha)
Shoes: BearyJane - Baby from Cute Bytes
Hair: Hair*140*Mocha(Click to resize) from LOVE SOUL
Backpack: Bubble Packpack [Pink] from LAYOVER (Kustom9)
Backpack accessories: Backpack PACK3-RARE from LAYOVER (Kustom9)
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Ariel - Sivler from tinyOWL (Ever After)
Phone: Bashful_Bear - Phone [Indie] RARE from Le Primitif (Kustom9)
Nails: Glitter rainbow nails from Hailey's Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio