Friday 25 April 2014

♥ Bunny Cuteness ♥

Ahh, I meant to post this yesterday but I was a complete idiot and locked myself out of my flickr account. Don't you hate it when you have a gazillion usernames/passwords to remember. It's usually okay for me until someone requires you to stick a random number, character, weird capatilization or some such into it and then it throws me. Instead of going away and having a think about what it could be, I decided that typing it in wrong 20 times was the way forward. Evidently it was not. It then told me I'd been locked out for 12 hours.. soon as it told me that, guess what? I remembered the details! Ugh! Anyway, I'm back! 

So, I hope everyone had a great Easter. This time around was pretty special for me. I rarely talk about my RL on here, but I feel like I have to share with the world because I'm so happy.. on good Friday (the 18th) my RL partner said he wants to get engaged when he returns!  He was leaving to go work away abroad for a month an hour before he announced this, the taxi was coming to take him to the airport! It's only taken him 10 years to do this! He asked me to pick the ring, because he is afraid he'll pick something I hate.. we compromised and decided he'd pick a few he liked and I'd pick one from those.. unless they're all hideous of course and then I'll sort it out. Ha! We've been talking details in e-mails to each other and my sister has been sending me links to dresses, venues and the like. Because of my RL circumstances it won't be an elaborate thing and will be very small and low key.. with only our nearest and dearest. I think some bad news we received earlier that day might have prompted this.. maybe it sunk in how little time we have and what time we do have left is precious.

Anyways..

Although Easter is gone, bunnies are still so cute. Intrigue Co. always grab my attention with their animal PJs, even though I never wear them as PJs.. I parade around in them cos they're too awesome to just hide away at home in. The bunny ones come in different colours and are mesh! Naturally I gravitated towards pink.. still embracing my girly side right now.


 Credits:

Outfit: Pink Bunny Pajamas (ToddleeDoo) from Intrigue Co.
Hair: Sweet [01] from Magika
Binky: Enchanted Binky - Rabbit from Inner Peace (Old Hertiage gatcha win)
Pose: In the grass - pose #6 from bambi boo (Easter Fair)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio