Sunday 20 April 2014

♥ Happy Easter! ♥

Short and sweet post just to say Happy Easter to everyone! Hope you all had lots of chocolate eggs and went on lots of hunts etc. 

Pity I feel so ill today or I'd have enjoyed it more! Grandma Mena just sent me a whole bunch of goodies from the Easter Bunny though, so that cheered me up a whole bunch. I got a new outfit, a basket, a pink egg on a spoon, some nail polish, a dress, some hair bows and some sandals! Thank you so much, Grandma Mena, it was so not expected. Have I said lately my family is epic sauce? Well, they are.

Grandma Kalli is meant to be putting on an Easter egg hunt for me to go on too.. I was meant to do it last night, but I felt too poorly so I had to tell my mummy to tell her I'm sorry I couldn't do it and to re-arrange. I think it's meant to be later today, hopefully I'm feeling better.. 

This is a cute outfit from LD. I've had it in my inventory for like a whole year and not worn it. What better time to put it on?! 

Credits:

Outfit: Little Rabbit White Pink [TD/Yabu] from LD
Hair: Rene Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Binky: Enchanted Binky - Rabbit from Inner Peace (Old Hertiage gatcha win)
Poses: Couting Eggs from Say Cheese! (Woodland Gatcha)
       Picking up an egg from Say Cheese! (Woodland Gatcha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio