Sunday 20 April 2014

♥ Hatching Out ♥

I was supposed to blog this yesterday, but I got distracted and suddenly didn't feel very well. I still don't.. but I want to blog this anyway. 

My daddy is the King of gatchas and tried for ages to get me this pink outfit from Babysteps. He won't give up until he has what I wanted. Thanks daddy for being epic like that.. and he usually somehow ends up with rares because of his persistance. I have a thing where I try it a few times, if I don't get it.. I pout and stop. Daddy is like, "Never give up!" and keeps going until he gets it! Between him and my grandma Mena on gatchas I'm bound to end up with every rare I could ever want. lol. I have the most epic family.  Love all of you so much, even when I have a strop and log off randomly like last night. >.> I blame not feeling very well for that, so sorry.

Anyway, isn't this shell the cutest from BoOgErS? I was pleased I got the choco one first try! How adorable is the bunny blankie from Winter Ravens too? So cute.. and I love how a look just comes together like this.

Credits:

Outfit: Pink Bunny Dress COMMON from Babysteps (Woodland Gatcha)
Hair: Hair"Daisy"(Type A)(Black amber) from D!va
Egg shell: Egg Outfit Choco from BoOgErS (Woodland Gatcha)
Bunny blanket: EasterBunny Blankee : Purple : COMMON from Winter Ravens (Woodland Gatcha)
Purse: Bunny Purse A from Oh la la! (Chapter Four, previous round)
Bracelet: Bicycle Bracelet - Silver from .trinket. (Family Flea Market)
Bracelet: Hand stamped bracelet - peace rose gold from .trinket. (Woodland Gatcha)
Ring: Ducky silhouette ring - mixed metals from .trinket. (Woodland Gatcha)
Binky: Enchanted Binky - Rabbit from Inner Peace (Old Heritage gatcha win)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio