Monday 28 April 2014

♥ Long Hair for ToddleeDoo's ♥

I've been waiting so long for long hair for ToddleeDoo's that didn't come from Cute Bytes.. and Truth has finally delivered. I'm in love! This is my new fav style I think.. it took a few days for me to change it.. I finally changed for my birthday, which is the next blog post I intend to do.

This outfit from Baby Pie is super adorable too.. the quality is amazing and I love it so much.

Credits:
Outfit: Gaby - Peach Denim - TD Complete Outfit - Custom Mesh from Baby Pie
Hair: Elyse - blondes from Truth Hair
Earrings: Meal Pierce -burguer gold- (R) 9 and (L) 10 from kDm (The Comic Fashion Fair) (thanks grandma!)
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from .trinket. (Limited 50)
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Jasmine - Silver from tinyOWL (Ever After event)
Ring: Chocolate Chip Cookie Ring (L) from Yummy (Arcade)
Pose: In the grass - pose 5 from .bambi boo. (Easter Fair)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio