Monday 14 April 2014

♥ Office fun ♥

Yes, this is my office play room at Blog Spot HQ. I'm clearly slacking off and not doing very much.. this means we need more work, so come over and give us something to do.

I've actually not been doing an awful lot of anything to be honest. I did, however, do the Easter egg hunt over at LBM's Easter Fair.. if you go over and you're not sure what it is you are meant to be looking for.. you're looking for 12 small eggs, containing prizes. There's also a free bunny to be had if you join the group (I didn't have any space.. luckily it was transferable though.. so my grandma rescued me. Thanks grandma!) 

This outfit is from The Blossom (found at LBM's Easter Fair), it's an adorable casual plaid shirt and shorts set. I wore it and my daddy immediately put his plaid shirt on to match me. It's little moments like that which make me smile and I'm thankful for the awesome family I've got.  This cute horse ride I found at Chapter Four event by d-labs for an amazing 95 lindens! I had to snap that up, it even plays music as it goes around. Cute!

Credits:
Outfit: Day at the park outfit from The Blossom (Easter Fair)
Hair: Lottie - blondes from Truth
Ice cream: Sweet Ice Cream 07 (Colorful) from Imeka (Seasons Story)
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Bicycle Bracelet - Silver from .trinket. (Family Flea Market)
Horse thingy: Single go-round from d-labs (Chapter Four)
In background house: Cotton Tail's Hideaway Pink from Little Lamb (Fiction & Fables @ Heritage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio