Saturday 10 May 2014

♥ Catching Bubbles ♥

I keep typing this post out and then deleting it. Everything I want to say is just coming out a big mess.. so.. I'm going to just keep it simple and focus on my adorable outfit.

This look is from Little Big Me (LBM) and I LOVE IT. It's so cute. In fact I actually wore this for like 3 days in a row, which is so unlike me! But look at the awesomeness.. the pants have a little stitching detail going around them and the shirt has a pocket and it's just mega cute. It even comes with a little owl necklace and pink hair tie. Cute, cute, cute! 

Credits:
Outfit: Kaity Outfit from Little Big Me
Hair: Vanellope - Blondes from ploom
Bracelet: Hand stamped bracelet - luck gold from .trinket.
Ring: dolphin silhouette ring - rose gold from .trinket. (May Woodland Gatcha)
Pose: Pretty Bubbles from .click. (Pose Fair 2014)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio