Tuesday 27 May 2014

♥ You must be having a Giraffe! ♥

Light hearted post today, since yesterdays was a bit deep.. title of the post inspired by the picture and my roots. I'm a cockney in real life (though you'd never know unless I got together with some of my family.. that's when it really comes out. I think I do it more so I fit in.. lol) and this is cockney rhyming slang "You must be having a giraffe" is pretty much saying "You must be having a laugh" - who knew my blog was educational too?!

I never considered ever wanting to be a giraffe until I saw this adorable outfit at Snips & Snails. It comes with a ToddleeDoo baby/kid version as well as child and adult male/female.. so the whole family can buy one! Doesn't it just look snuggly and cute? I love it. I had a little trouble getting the hood to look good though.. I had to size it ridiculously large for my hair (good hood hair is so hard to find!) I considered editing out the little fly away hair bits that stuck out, but figured it was deceiving you all a little.

This picture makes me giggle a little because it looks like animal corner, with the cat on the stool (he looks so much like my real life cat.. (my mummy got him because of that reason) and with the cute owl in the background (from d-labs) Definitely animal corner with me in the front being a giraffe. A little old collection of animals it must be said.. but we're all stinkin' cute.

 Credits:

 Outfit: Fluffeh Jumper - Giraffe from Snips & Snails
Hair: Rene Mesh Hair blondes pack from Wasabi Pills
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 4 (m) from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio