Sunday 20 July 2014

♥ Don't you bring me down today ♥

Feeling pretty depressed today and I'm not entirely sure why.. you ever just get like that? There's no one thing that's particularly pulling you down but yet you just want to cry your eyes out. I'm having one of those moments.. but luckily no matter how I feel about things or myself in real life, at least in Second Life I look at myself and feel okay.

This "Mya" outfit is a reason why I can look at myself and feel okay! It's from Viv.a! Kids and is so cute (as the shirt says) it comes with the very awesome high waisted buttoned up jeans and the adorable little boots. Such a pretty look!

I'm wearing a new skin from FreshFace too.. not that you can see the face very well. It's much like the Alice skin for ToddleeDoo's.. only this one isn't exclusive to ToddleeDoo's and it has eyeliner. Perfect for a teenage look I think. I'll have to show it up closer in another post so you can see what I mean.

I don't usually embed videos on my posts, but today this one is just apt to the way I am feeling.. found under credits.

Credits:
Outfit: Mya Outfit from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Venellope - Blondes from Ploom
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Necklace: Unicorn Horn from Atomic
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Skin: Nora Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails from Awwdorable
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and FreshFace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio