Saturday 19 July 2014

♥ "I wish I had some jellies" ♥

Are you a gamer? Perhaps you'll have heard of Bioshock then. Tic Tot Toe released some awesome outfits in homage to the game. This is the girly version, but there's also a boy version for all you ToddleeDoo boys out there.

Don't I just look adorably creepy? It comes with glowing eyes and dirty and clean attachments (depending on your mood I suppose) I picked dirty! Also this epic gun.. two versions in fact, but I loved this one better cos of the baby bottle on it.

Credits:
Outfit: Little Sister from Tic Tot Toe
Hair: Vanellope from Ploom
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Drippy Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 1 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio