Saturday 2 August 2014

♥ Bee Cute ♥

How cute is this bee costume from Viv.a! Kids? I absolutely love it. It even comes with the little black wings. I love the flowery belt it comes with too. So cute.

The nails I paired with this outfit are from ZOZ Kids. They are starry and awesome, check them out in the second picture. 

I decided to take some time out and just chill in my treehouse for this picture, sometimes it's good just to sit back and reflect on things. I even wore this to my forever Auntie's new clinic "Family First Medical Center" and me and my cousin Trin got in trouble for trying to use the equipment. 

I learned I am 26 lbs of whale blubber.. thanks Dr Trin for the diagnosis. She said I have whale disease and I'd need shots for it.. then we were picked up and whisked away before we got to play with anything else. -Pouts- 

But the clinic is awesome, so if you are sick ever and either have a HUD or just want to roleplay it out.. you should definitely check them out. They even do maternity etc for the big people you know.

Credits:
Outfit: Kids Bee Costume from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Marin Mesh - Blondes from Wasabi Pills
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Bracelet: Starry Bracelet Solid Sunny from Buglets
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Bumbleebee friend: A Bumblebee Friend from MishMish
Bumblebee fairy: Bumble Bee Fairy [Companion] from Ohmai
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Painted Star Polish & Nails (TD) from ZOZ KIDS
Pose: Treehouse Sit from Snips & Snails (Built into treehouse from The Arcade)
Pose: Pretty Nails 3 from Bad Seed Boutique

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids, Fresh Face and ZOZ KIDS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio