Saturday 2 August 2014

♥ Fine Dining ♥

How excited was I when my friend Jelliee and her parents invited me to a restaurant with them. I quickly threw together this outfit as I didn't realise I was going to need to change and get all formal until like 5 minutes before the reservation. I think I did pretty good considering I rarely dress formal.. luckily I had the dress in my inventory from LVS Kids just begging to be worn anyway. It was a 50 linden Friday one too.. bargain.

My nails are again from ZOZ Kids, they always deserve a close up. They are out of a basic polish set, so just plain and glossy.. which is always good because you can almost always find something to go with them.

I had fun dining out, even if I did find every opportunity to be disruptive. Thanks Trin for also coming along and being my partner in crime for the evening. Huge apologies to Jelliee and her family though.. that's probably the first and last time you invite me to anything like that ever again.

Credits:
Outfit: SPECIAL DAY from LVS Kids (it was a 50 linden friday item)
Shoes: BearyJane - Baby from Cute Bytes
Hair: Arabella - Blondes from elikatira
Necklace: Pink Unicorn Necklace from Kawaii
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring from [tea.s]
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Basic Polish & Nails 2.5 (TD) from ZOZ KIDS
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 1 from .click. and 
Pretty Nails 5 from Bad Seed Boutique

Special thanks to ZOZ KIDS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio