Thursday 7 August 2014

♥ Heads up suckers! ♥

With Brownie's Camp looming ever closer it's time to get out my naughty side before I have to behave myself. 

This outfit I ran around in, outside my house, is from Viv.a! Kids. It's a really cute little baby doll-esque type top with little frilly knickers and sandals. I look far too sweet and innocent to be running around spraying people with my Pink Bubble Squirtgun from Tic Tot Toe (found at All the little things) Spray them with water or bubbles with a click of a button.. so much fun. 

"Heads up suckers!"

 Credits:
 Outfit: Pink flower from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Little [01] from Magika
Head: Baby Mesh Head #1 - STEADY from Cute Bytes
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Watch: CottonCandy Watch (Pink) from CutieCakes
Ring: Kitty Ring from [tea.s]
Gun: Pink Bubble Squirtgun from Tic Tot Toe (All the little things)
Sunglasses: Pink sunglasses from diva pose set from .click.
Nails: Tropical Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable (All the little things)
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and Tic Tot Toe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio