Friday 8 August 2014

♥ Boho Baby ♥

This outfit is just adorable. It's the newest offering from Heffalumps.. and it's due in stores tomorrow I think. It's called "Emma" - it comes with these adorable jeans, which even have cute lacy detail on the butt too (which I've requested come in more colours.. *cough cough* please) and the shirt. It also comes with sandals or shoes, depending on what you like to wear on your feet. I opted for sandals today. The belt is resize, which is good cos I had to make mine bigger for my chubby baby belly. Heffalumps has moved by the way, so grab a new landmark.

Loving this bag from Babysteps too, found at Woodland Treasures Gatcha. I really wanted the panda rare.. it's typical, I ALWAYS want the rare. I didn't get the rare though.. -sad face-

Anyways, last post for today.. and possibly last one before my vacation.. if I get time tomorrow I might post again, if not.. I'll see you all soon!

Credits:
Outfit: Emma from Heffalumps
Hair: the Darla Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Head: Baby Mesh Head #1 DREAM from Cute Bytes 
(Woodland Treasures Gatcha August 2014)
Necklace: NEKOlace [Grey Tabby] from Half Deer
Ring: Kitty Ring from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Bracelet - 11 from Marmelade
Bag: Blue Puppy Purse Kid - Common from Babysteps 
(Woodland Treasures Gatcha August 2014)
Nails: Drippy Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 5(m) from .click.

Special thanks to Heffalumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio