Thursday 28 August 2014

♥ Ready or not.. ♥

Showing off another outfit from Viv.a! Kids. This one is called "Malu - Red" and it features little bunnies on the cropped top and harem pants. I love the colour red and rarely see much as vibrant and daring as this when it comes to ToddleeDoo clothes, so yay for having a nice red outfit.. to match my BoOgErS pop gun that I've been wanting to break out.

I love this picture, it looks like I'm hunting someone down to shoot them.. I think maybe my big sister better watch out.. I am armed and dangerous! 

Credits:
Outfit: Malu - Red from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: Leighann - Blondes from elikatira
Gun: Pop Gun Red from BoOgErS
Bracelet: Nautical Hand stamped bracelet - soul rose from trinket
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Queen of Hearts from tinyOWL
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: In the grass - 6  from bambi boo

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio