Wednesday 27 August 2014

♥ Adeline ♥

Super cute outfit to show you today from Heffalumps. It's called "Adeline" and is an adorable little romper. It comes with a pink version and a blue version.. I always lean towards pink lately, so pink it was!

I was tired of finding a pose, so I remembered I had this funky trunk in my inventory.. and I'd never shown it off. It's from NACH and it's pretty awesome. Not only is it cute, when you walk it looks like you're moving it along the ground with your feet. Cute.





Credits:
 Outfit: Adeline from Heffalumps
Hair: Lala Blondes from Truth
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute0 from Cute Poison
Bracelet: Beaded Word Bracelet (PRINCESS) - RARE from Vicarious Youth
Trunk: Funky Trunk Strawberry [BABY] from NACH
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable

Special thanks to Heffalumps and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio