Wednesday 27 August 2014

♥ Zebra'd ♥

So, if you didn't know already.. I really suck at coming up with titles... case in point "Zebra'd" - seriously? What was I thinking?

This adorable outfit is from Little Nerds. It comes with two top choices, the one not pictured is a bunny crop top.. and two legging styles, again, the one not pictured is black and grey. I love this look so much, so stylish! 

If you hadn't guessed already, I'm trying desperately to catch up on posts.. my holiday put me behind and now I'm playing the game of catch up. Apologies for chucking so much at you at once, the third blog post today.. but if I ever want to get back to normal, it needs to be done. Especially with The Arcade coming soon!

Credits:
Outfit: Ellie Outfit - TD from Little Nerds
Shoes: Supa HighTops Ruf Black from Baby Swag
Hair: Shimmer [01] from Magika
Ring: Batty Ring from Noodles
Bracelet: Beaded Word Bracelet (Mommy's Girl) from Vicarious Youth
Necklace: Matte Black Chain (BEST) from AMAYA (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Skin: Alice Snow from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Owl Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Coming soon to all the little things)
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 5 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Little Nerds and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio