Saturday 20 September 2014

♥ Book Smarts ♥

Cute nerdy outfit from Tiny Buttons to show you today. The outfit comes with the shirt which has on it "They are not only books", 3/4 length leggings, shoes, nerd glasses and hair bow. It fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's, yay! I'm loving the shoes in particular, they rock all by themselves in my opinion.

I'm posing in front of a library truck that I got at an event a while ago.. so apologies if it's not available anymore. It was made by Marmelade and I hadn't had the opportunity to use it yet. I sometimes get things and then totally forget about them or can't find a good way to show them off. 

Feeling really blah right now, so I'm sorry for the short post. Don't you just hate it when you find yourself in a funk and can't see no light at the end of the tunnel? I'm in that zone right now.. and to make matters worse as I was trying to sleep, I felt something on my arm.. turned the light on and there was a huge spider running across my bed! What is up with all these spiders and insects invading my house right now?! I feel like there should be a spider law.. like if someone broke into my house I could call the police.. why is there no spider police? He came in unvited too! Not only was he rude by coming in uninvited he was in my bed! I think I'm just tired and depressed and therefore talking nonsense.. ignore me.. on the plus side all this lack of sleep and feeling in a funk has led me to watch like 4 episodes of "BoJack Horseman" on Netflix.

Anyways, here's the cute outfit from Tiny Buttons

 Credits:
Outfit: They are NOT just books fit from Tiny Buttons
Hair: Rene Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Snow White - Silver from tinyOWL
Bracelet: Hand stamped bracelet - dream silver from .trinket.
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Camo Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Library Truck: Library Truck from Marmelade
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Tiny Buttons and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio