Friday 19 September 2014

♥ If I die before I wake.. at least in heaven I can skate ♥

*Warning real life drivel and icky insect chat - skip the first two paragraphs for all the outfit information*

So, I'm laying in bed after having watched a movie (Bad Neighbours in case anyone cared as to what movie it was) anyways, so I'm laying there trying to sleep and in the glow of my laptop screen I can see something flying towards me.. suddenly I'm attacked by a giant crane fly! I shriek and jump out of bed.. which I immediately regret because of my broken toe. After swearing for a few minutes I hop out of the room and grab my cat.. who then hunts down the crane fly and eats it. Good boy. I love my cat.. he eats bugs, it's great. Crane flies are his fave, followed by moths.. he eats spiders too but only the smaller ones. So, now he's on the bed with me on the look out for a moth.. just before eating the crane fly he was chasing a moth around and it got away..

Anyways, bottom line of that story was.. now I'm super freaked out and can't sleep, so I decided to blog. I hate all kinds of insects.. it was bad enough yesterday when I was playing Family Guy on my tablet and suddenly a massive spider comes from around the back of the tablet and puts one of its legs on the screen! I shout and drop it immediately.. goodness knows how long I'd been holding it while that thing had been just chilling on it, I dread to think.. and since I'm a total wuss and dropped it, I have no idea where the spider is now.. hopefully my cat has eaten it. 

Now I got that drama out of the way onto the outfit! I'm rocking a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles look today.. specifically, the character, Leonardo. This look is from SprinklyWinks and made up of items you can grab from the Bro I Gatcha event. You can even get the skateboard, which rocks.. I love the animation in it. You can either get this version (which is rideable and dinky in size) or one that isn't rideable and is meant for decoration.

I finished off my look with some turtle related accessories, including this epic Turtle Backpack from Tic Tot Toe. It really looks like a proper shell and it has a resize script in it so you can make it as big or small as you like. Cowabunga!

 Credits:
Shirt: Leo Shirt from SprinklyWinks (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Pants: Leo Pants from SprinklyWinks (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Shoes: Leo Skater Shoes from SprinklyWinks (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Cap: Leo Cap from SprinklyWinks (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Skateboard: Leo Skateboard from SprinklyWinks 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Backpack: Turtle Backpack from Tic Tot Toe
On head: Mowie Pet ninja turlet from Tentacio
Necklace: Teardrop Turtle - Yellow from Maxi Gossamer
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's
Ring: Turtle silhouette ring - mixed metals from .trinket.
Facial boo boos: Camping Boo Boos - Cheek Scratch, Fat Lip and Nose Bandaid from Bad Seed Boutique
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Camo Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio