Thursday 18 September 2014

♥ Camo Kid ♥

Got some great boys stuff to show off.. well.. it might be at an event for boys, but I still love it. I'm going to call it unisex from here on out. This shirt, cargo shorts, shoes and baseball card are all from ToddleTeeZ and you can find them at Bro I Gatcha. I actually really love these camo shorts and I'm not usually a fan of green.. I feel very tomboy-ish with this look. I kinda like it though! Now I just want to go roll in the dirt or something. Be sure to go check out ToddleTeeZ gatchas!

Again I've got another cool car to show you from Tic Tot Toe. You can find these awesome dudey little cars at Bro I Gatcha too and this camo one seemed perfect to match this outfit. It's hard to find good boys toys it seems (or much of anything to be honest) and this is a great step in the right direction.. go grab your very own car from Tic Tot Toe gatcha.

I'm so camouflaged.. it's like "Where's Wally?" (Waldo for you Americans) only it's "Where's Kaci?" Okay.. so I'm not really that well hidden, but I'm going to pretend I am. You can't see me!! I'm a ninja!

Credits:
Shirt: T-shirt collar Baby Camo 4 from ToddleTeeZ 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Shorts: 3/4 Cargo Baby Camo 4 from ToddleTeeZ 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Shoes: Baby Docksiders White Shoe from ToddleTeeZ 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Mouthy: Roger Clemes Baseball Card from ToddleTeez 
(Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Hair: Writer Hair - Braid - Light Browns from Tableau Vivant 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Remote control car: Camo Car from Tic Tot Toe (Bro I Gatcha September 2014)
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Camo Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Innocence - Innocence 5 from .click.

Special thanks to ToddleTeeZ, Bro I Gatcha, Tic Tot Toe and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio