Thursday 18 September 2014

♥ She Wolf ♥

Today's cute outfit is from Viv.a! Kids. I've previously blogged another variation of this but on this occasion I'm wearing the pink version. The characters on the front remind me of Elsa and Anna from Disney's Frozen. I have no idea who the characters are meant to be or if indeed they are supposed to be what they look like to me.. either way it's a seriously cute outfit. I love the suspenders leading to the nicely textured jeans and the sweet little pink jellies that go with it.

I went over to The Gacha Mania event to see if there was anything for us kids to grab on their third round.. and I was pretty disappointed all in all. It felt like they were trying so hard to be like The Arcade too and there wasn't much I wanted. However, all was forgiven for the lack of things I wanted when I stumbled on these adorable wolf babies from The Mint Collection. I had seen them on flickr and facebook when they were in the development stages and completely forgot about them.. was absolutely stoked when I saw them in their completed glory. I got two sleeping ones and a sticks house for them. At only 38 lindens I was amazed.. they're animated too. The sleeping ones look like they're breathing and their eyes sort of twitch a little.. super cute. For a bargain 38 lindens it was hard to say no to at least a few tries. I actually wanted to try more, but I am so broke from The Arcade still that I had to pry myself away. I look forward to seeing more from this creator!

In other random news I broke my toe in real life.. I was a complete and utter clumsy cow and tripped over my laptop lead and then proceeded to stub my toe against my very solid coffee table. The profanity that spilled out of my mouth at that particular moment in time was truly disgusting.. but oh my goodness it hurt and there was no other sounds that could convey how much it hurt at the time. Now it's all swollen, bruised and hurts to walk on or touch or anything. Pretty gutted though because I had intended to start up my exercise routine again and now it looks like I'm not going to be able to do much of anything. I ordered some medical tape and padding, so hopefully I'll be able to "buddy tape" my toes together and hobble through the pain. Knowing me I'll try to exercise on it anyway.. because I'm a rebel like that.

 Credits:
 Outfit: Lana Outfit - Pink from Viva! Kids
Hair: the Darla Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Bracelet: Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet - Pink from Half Deer 
(The Arcade September 2014)
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skin: Ivy Snow from FreshFace (Wicked Wonderland Fair)
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Limited Owl Nails from Awwdorable (All the little things September 2014)
Sleeping wolves: Wolf Babies - Sleepy Wolf - Gray and Wolf Babies - Sleepy Wolf - Dark from The Mint Collection (The Gacha Mania September 2014)
Wolves house: Wolf Babies - House of Sticks from The Mint Collection 
(The Gacha Mania September 2014)
Pose: Diva - Diva 1 from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and FreshFace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio